Alcon’s Dailies Total 1
Alcon’s Dailies Total 1® contact lenses are comprised of over 80% water content and are extremely breathable much to the relief of many dry eye sufferers. They provide both comfort and breathability, which addresses two major concerns for all contact lens wearers; wearability and maintaining the health of the ocular surface.
- Silicone hydrogel material with low water content delivers superior oxygen transmissibility
- Ultrasoft, hydrophilic surface gel is designed to offer exceptional lubricity
- Due to manufacturer pricing policies, this lens is not eligible for coupons, promotions or other discounts.
- Contact lenses contain phosphatidylcholine, an ingredient also found in natural tears.
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus®
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® features three moisturizing agents for superior comfort upon insertion and excellent comfort during the day.
- Crisp, clear vision
- Blink-activated moisture technology for refreshing comfort all day
- No cleaning required
ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day Daily Contact Lenses with HydraLuxe™
ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology, the best-selling contact lens, is now available as a daily disposable. The latest HydraLuxe™ Technology features a tear-infused design that lubricates and moisturizes. You’ll experience effortless blinking and superior performance all day.
- Daily disposable contact lens.
- Tinted blue so you can easily find them in your contact lens case – insert your contacts quickly and easily every single time.
There is an advantage to ACUVUE OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology over Alcon’s Dailies Total 1®. The ACUVUE OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses accommodate a wider range of powers (for now anyway) from -12.00 to +8.00 and have maintained Class 1 UV Blocking (Blocks >90% UVA and >99% UVB).
Proclear 1 day Multifocal
Proclear 1 day Multifocal lenses are designed to address two common conditions experienced by those with aging eyes: presbyopia and eye dryness.
- Patented PC Technology creates a unique lens material that attracts and maintains water, giving you great vision at every distance while staying moist and comfortable, all day long.
- Proclear 1 Day Multifocal daily lenses eliminate the need for time-consuming cleaning regiments, buying contact lens solutions and provides a healthy lens options for those suffering from ocular allergies.
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia contact lenses with MoistureSeal® technology helps prevent lens dehydration that may be caused by reduced blink rates. Spending more time on digital devices may mean you are less satisfied with your contact lenses.
- MoistureSeal technology to help prevent lens dryness
- Retain moisture for a full 16 hours
- Provide superior end-of-day vision* for digital device users
- Monthly replacement schedule.*
- Among the leading silicone hydrogel lenses
- Exceptional comfort unites with a proven multifocal design
Regardless of how often or how long you wear your contact lenses, your eyes should be examined at least once a year to make sure your eyes are continuing to tolerate contact lens wear and show no signs of ill effects from the lenses.