Biotrue ONEday contact lenses are a daily disposable lens manufactured by Bausch + Lomb.
- The outer surface of the lens is designed to mimic the lipid layer of tear film to prevent dehydration and maintain consistent Optics.
- Made from a next generation, bio-inspired material called HyperGel.
- Features the same water content as the cornea, 78%, to support incredible comfort.
- Offers exceptional breathability for white, healthy eyes
- Provides protection from the sun by blocking harmful ultraviolet rays.
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia contact lenses with MoistureSeal® technology helps prevent lens dehydration that may be caused by reduced blink rates. Spending more time on digital devices may mean you are less satisfied with your contact lenses.
- Retain moisture for a full 16 hours
- Provide superior end-of-day vision* for digital device users
- MoistureSeal technology to help prevent lens dryness
- Monthly replacement schedule.
- * Among the leading silicone hydrogel lenses
- Exceptional comfort unites with a proven multifocal design